Welcome to Victor A. Estrada, MD
Our allergist in San Antonio, TX, provides comprehensive medical care and services fit for the whole family. When you need allergy testing, allergy treatment, asthma evaluation and treatment, allergy drops/allergy shots, and more, we are ready and able to serve you.
Contact our medical office today to schedule an appointment with our team.
About Dr. Victor A. Estrada
Dr. Estrada is board certified in allergy and immunology, with over 27 years of experience treating children and adults. Following in the footsteps of his father, Dr. Estrada excels at providing personal, friendly care to everyone.
Education, Board Certifications, and Fellows
- BA: Biology, University of Texas at Austin
- MPH: University of Texas School of Public Health
- MD: University of Texas at San Antonio
- Residency: Pediatrics, UTHSC at San Antonio
- Fellowship: Allergy & Clinical Immunology, UTHSC and Children's Mercy Hospital / KU Medical
- American Board of Pediatrics: 1988, 1995
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology: 1989, 1997, 2009
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Collge of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
Why Visit Dr. Estrada And His Team?
We deliver professional, personal care. Our small, friendly staff is always available, and we're always the ones who answer the phone. Additionally, you'll have quality face-to-face time with the doctor for all appointments.
Lastly, we do everything we can to address your unique needs. That's why we provide complete allergy workup and individualized treatment plan on the first visit.
Our Medical Services Include:
- Allergy testing
- Indoor and outdoor allergies
- Bee/wasp/yellow jacket/hornet testing and desensitization
- Fire ant testing and desensitization
- Food allergy testing and challenges (and possible desensitization)
- Allergy drops (sublingual immunotherapy)
- Immunotherapy allergy shots
- Immunodeficiency evaluations (for recurrent infections)
- Rush immunotherapy (allergy shots with a much faster build-up phase)
- Lung function testing for asthma and related disorders
- Asthma specialist and immunologist
- Pediatric asthma evaluation
Insurance We Accept Includes:
- Tricare, standard ONLY
- United Healthcare
Contact Our Family and Pediatric Allergist
Our allergist provides experience and expertise. We never rush you when you're in our medical office and we do everything we can to make things as convenient as possible.
We are also fluent in Spanish and English to better serve you.
Contact us at (210) 490-2051 today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!